Job DescriptionWho are you?
You, the Inside Sales Representative, are a winner. You are a game changer. You don't settle for second best. You are the type that demands rematch after rematch, until you emerge victorious. You love the sales craft, love the process. love sharpening your skillset. You value your time and seek to maximize your returns. It is why you got into sales. It's why you love earning commission and writing your own paycheck with your own efforts. You want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals who demand more from each other. You are focused on crushing it wherever you are, whether that's in the classroom with the test in front of you, on the field with the ball in your hands, or on the phone with a potential customer. You may be looking to earn as much as possible between semesters or you may be looking to find a spot where you can grow personally, and professionally. We are very flexible when it comes to your work schedule. Here at Edge we also can offer you growth opportunities. The people who would be training you to excel at your job are employees of Edge who have 5 years of experiencing doing sales for Edge. Build a team, and chase greatness as you ride off into the sunset.
QualificationsWhat are the requirements?
- 6+ months of sales experience or 3 months door-to-door experience
- Pest control knowledge (preferred)
- Hours: Mon-Fri (6am-11pm) and rotational Sat (6am-8pm)
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
Additional InformationWhat is the return?
- $18-$30 per hour
- Uncapped commissions
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Constant stream of sales incentives
- Opportunity to move up
- Positive work environment
- NBA-size indoor basketball court
- State-of-the-art workout facility
- Pool table
- Coca-Cola Freestyle
- 24-foot projector screen for event viewing
- Kitchen Stocked with snacks