ID.me is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Technical Writer to join the team. In this role, you’ll work closely with our engineering, product, and sales teams to draft and edit sales materials, including technical data sheets, Request for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposal (RFPs), and assist with our yearly compliance audits.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, working with smart people, and opportunities for fast growth then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team as we scale.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to draft, develop, and write compelling value propositions and technical sales documentation
- Read and analyze RFIs and RFPs to develop technical proposal content
- Edit and maintain previously developed technical sales content
- Organize and prepare information and data for use in a wide variety of complex technical proposals
- Assist with yearly compliance audit documentation processes
- At least three years of experience drafting, reviewing, and editing proposals
- Thorough knowledge of technical writing principles and practices
- Ability to prepare documentation with minimal input from subject matter experts
- Highly organized with the ability to independently prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with audit and compliance technical documentation preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, English, Journalism, Communications, or related field preferred
Additional InformationVision: To be the world’s leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person. Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost. People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates. Our Core Values: Don’t be a jerk. Always compete. Ask questions like a 5-year old. Inspire people with your passion. Make something better every day. Treat each customer like your favorite family member. Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. Details are everything. Act like a scientist, not a talking head. Be truthful (even when it’s hard). Reflect ID.me’s values in your actions. If the rule prevents the right outcome, then break the rule.