We are seeking an experiencedSurvey Techniciansfor our Staunton, VA office. Essential duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Research of legal records
- Preparation of cadastral, existing conditions and subdivision maps from field and office data using AutoCAD Civil Series software
- Working closely and collaboration with a dynamic team of experienced professionals
- Quality control
QualificationsEducation and/or Experience
- Minimum 3 years surveying experience
- BS or AAS in Surveying preferred
- Experience working with GPS and 3D laser scanning a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are looking for high energy, creative, flexible, patient, self-starters who are willing to work at a dynamic pace. Candidates must share a commitment to our company's Vision, Mission and Shared Values.Timmons Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.