FROM HIGHEST-PROFILE EDUCATION & YOUTH VOTER ENGAGEMENT TO INNOVATIVE ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT:
We are a small, funded early-stage Digital Media/Technology Startup looking for super-organized all-star interns to assist 10-40hrs/wk in one of the following roles:
- Project Management
- Film/Video Production
- Music Production & Sound engineering/recording
- Marketing & Social Media
- Grant writing
- Business Development including Crowdfunding
Please be sure to specify “Position(s): which of the internship positions you're applying for.
Work remotely part-time on groundbreaking, meaningful programs that focus on arts, education and youth civic engagement. Become a valuable, recognized member of the team working on highest-profile projects. Get in on the ground floor and grow fast with us.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across teams and with all levels of staff.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Proactive decision-maker with strong interpersonal skills and ability to assist teams in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment of a growing organization with an entrepreneurial spirit; must have flexibility, creativity, ability to take initiative, and a commitment to being a team player.
Previous applicants are encouraged to re-apply.
We are a small, start-up Digital Media/Tech company initially focused on producing high-profile arts, education and civic participation programs, both live and online, which have charitable roots.
Our team has produced programming featuring hundreds of the world's top artists, poets, athletes, musicians, actors and leaders, including three seated U.S. Presidents, and has been nationally distinguished for work in many genres including publishing, advocacy, and film (as a Sundance-award winner). Our founders have been pioneering digital media since first publishing online in the early 90s.
We’re in stealth-mode till launch, but will provide qualified applicants with links to our current and past public projects. For now we’re hiring multiple positions for remote work but we’re based in NYC and Boston.
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:Remote work.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote