Consistent shop work in a full service 3 bay shop with a full length service pit.
Truck Fleet: 379s, 389s, and W900s. With CAT and Cummins
Trailer Fleet: Walking Floor, Tipper, Pneumatic, Step Deck
Work includes but not limited to:
- Lead on shop projects and maintaining the fleet
- Maintaining a shop structure, including but not limited to: managing inventory, mechanic’s tasks, equipment maintenance, service records, and customer work orders.
- Service truck work to maintain a fleet of trucks from Mount Union PA to Martinsburg WV.
- PMs on trucks and trailers
- Maintenance on drivetrain components, (Transmissions, Differentials, Hubs, Brakes, etc)
- Light to Moderate Engine Repair
- Welding and fabrication
- Light to Moderate electrical diagnosis and repair
- Practice good shop organization, housekeeping, and work order documentation
- Keeptrucking ELD monitoring
- Utilizing diagnostic software (Cat ET, Detroit Diagnostic Link, Cummins Quickserve Etc.
- Moderate to Major Engine Repair Experience
- Air Conditioning
- Any certifications are a plus
Must have clean motor vehicle record
Medical, dental, and vision benefits available after 60 days
Visit our website at www.aplogisticsllc.com