Straumann Group are looking for a Territory Manager - Challenger Brands to focuson New Customer Acquisition and Business Development. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Territory Manager – Challenger Brands is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory through the development of customer businesses. Utilizing proactive hunting skills the Territory Manager – Challenger Brands will promote, sell and secure orders from prospective customers to grow our Neodent and Anthogyr Brands. Collaborates with other Straumann Territory Managers to maximize Leads and Share of Wallet Implant Volume Business.
This is a hybrid role mixing field-based activity with Remote Selling which will require a mixture of remote engagement (virtual office) and travel to prospective customers on a weekly basis, mainly in the appointed Territory.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
· Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
· Remote selling via all available channels (social media, digital platforms) and in-person visits and presentations to mainlyprospective customers
· Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organizations products/Services
· Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
· Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
· Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, Sales Management, Accounting, Customer Services and Logistics.
· Analyzes the territory potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
· Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
· Utilisation of CRM and Leads & Opportunities Management software to enable identification and progress of customer interactions.
· Identifies advantages of and compares organisation’s products and services.
· Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time investment for the territory.
· Updates broader team and Managers on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
· Participates in trade shows and conventions.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. A reasonable accommodation may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions of the role.
Degree Qualification or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
· Previous sales experience or experience in a sales excellence related role in the Dental industry.
· Practice/Treatment Co-ordinator experience, running and building businesses is desirable.
· Ability to analyse data and identify potential business solutions for customers based on customer values and ambitions.
· Ability to create own pipeline, go out and actively seek business opportunities with minimal guidance (self motivated & tenacious).
· Actively challenge customer’s perceptions with a view to presenting Straumann group based solutions.
· Ability to build mutually beneficial relationships based on trust and respect
· Demonstrated aptitude with problem-solving
· Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
· Valid Driver’s license
Competitive Holiday entitlement, Pension, Medical & Life assurance as part of many benefits available to our team. We pride ourselves on the development and career progression available to our employees.