The Nature’s Bounty Co. is a USA-based, leading global vertically integrated manufacturer, marketer and distributor of a broad line of high-quality, premium and value-priced nutritional supplements throughout the world. Our ongoing mission to deliver the highest quality nutritional supplements and wellness products has resulted in an extensive portfolio of well-known and trusted brands, including Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Solgar ®, MET-Rx®, Doctor Organic and many others. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness by creating products that consumers want and making them easily available anywhere they shop. We have over 4,000 talented Associates around the globe. This role sits within The Nature’s Bounty Co. Ltd. the International division which has its headquarters in London, UK with Company Owned Distributors in the UK, Spain, South Africa and New Zealand.
The role of a Territory Account Manager is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products, ensuring take up and sell through of promotional activity and effective reporting and communication with other departments. Also responsible for securing new business accounts/ customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops and presents clear forecasts of business as and when requested
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, finance, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products with competitors
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services in a timely manner
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical services
- Participates in trade shows and company seminar tours
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- Must possess a minimum 3 years’ experience in territory management or field sales
- Experience of the VMS industry preferable but not mandatory
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Trained in sales techniques
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.