Job DescriptionLocation:12337 W Camelback Rd, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340 Job Title:Automotive Service Advisor / Writer
- Proven Background in Automotive Repair Sales
- Driven by and Focused on Customer Experienceas part of a cohesive team
- Experience in Sourcing Aftermarket Parts
- Able to write Repair Orders and Communicate with our Guest and Technicians
- At Least 2 Years of Service Advisor Experience
As a Service Advisor/Service Writer with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment intheir vehicle, and for these reasons, you play a large role in building relationships with our community.
Our Service Advisor/Service Writerhave the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility. We use industry leading digital software complete with pictures, videos and GIF animationsto help communicate with customers through text message, e-mail and phoneabout recommended services.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet every customer with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to repair the customer’s vehicle properly.
- Consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity. Love your neighbor as yourself!
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Communicate professionally, always with the intention of creating a long-term relationship between the store, yourself, and the customer.
- Behave in a manner that represents the Christian Brothers Automotive mission statement, in every instance projecting kindness, honesty, and integrity.
- Direct, coordinate, and participate in customer service activities as dictated by the customer's needs and shop workload.
- Ensure that all repairs are performed to proper specifications
- Seek best possible customer experience in a team environment.we win as a team
- Other duties may be assigned.
QualificationsEducation and/or Experience Preferences:
- Looking for a Top Performer in Automotive Service
- At Least 2-4 currentyears of Service Advisor/Writer Experience.
- Great with Computers
- Graduation from an industry-recognized service program is preferred by not required.
- Current driver’s licenses.
- Proof of minimum state-required insurance on your personal vehicle.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Service Advisor/Service Writer to successfully perform essential functions of this job:
- Being dependable and reliable for a position that is scheduled for 40-45 hours per week
- Being on your feet the majority of the workday (standing, walking, coordinating parts, etc.).
- Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.