As an Admission Advisor, you will be responsible for communicating with Roadmaster leads and inquiries in order to enroll interested prospective students into Roadmaster’s Commercial Truck Driver Training Program. You will be involved daily with helping individuals improve their lives and income through career training while enjoying a stable and rewarding position with an organization that rewards best in class performers.
- Previous sales or admissions experience
- Salesforce® or CRM experience strongly preferred, basic computer skills required
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate Roadmaster’s mission, goals and course offerings to applicants through both the written and spoken word
- Ability to work in a professional office and school environment
- College degree preferred, minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- High energy with a positive attitude and passion for overcoming challenges and helping individuals improve their lives through career training
- Ability to obtain and maintain licensure as required by applicable state regulations
- Possess demonstrated physical, intellectual and leadership ability to perform the duties of admitting students into Roadmaster’s programs
Roadmaster Drivers School is a Drug-Free Workplace. Successful completion of a company approved pre-employment drug screen is required of all candidates as part of the hiring process. Roadmaster Drivers School provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or veteran status or other status protected by law. We encourage applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.