Arcadia Energy is a rapidly growing solar company based in Tempe, AZ. We are expanding to El Paso, Texas. We specialize in residential solar system sales and installations in Phoenix, Yuma, Las Vegas and Fresno. Our company prides itself on being an industry leader in providing quality construction and exceptional customer service. We are looking for an Installation Trainer.
This position will help train and manage a new crew of four to six employees to install solar panels on residential roof tops. This position will provide on-going training on best practices to existing crews. Quality Control on daily basis. Will also act as qualifying party for company’s electrical license.
Essential Job Functions:
· Become proficient with the company’s existing training program for solar installers.
· Utilize current methods and materials to teach new employees to install residential solar systems according to our best practices and policies.
· Communicate with management and provide feedback on aptitude of installers on a monthly basis, or as needed based on employee’s performance.
· Implement changes in the field to crews as new methods become applicable.
· Contact with residential customers regularly (daily).
· Facilitate training materials effectively in both a classroom setting and field setting. Working outdoors, on roof tops, the majority of the time on the job site.
· Trainers will have the ability to motivate and lead others through group training and one-on-one training.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must hold an active Texas Master Electrician’s license, in good standing with the TDRL.
· At least 3 years of supervisory experience.
· No previous solar experience required.
· Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team and interact with a wide range of personalities.
· Must have clean driving record to be able to insure to drive company vehicle and have valid driver’s license. Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work.
· Must be able to use a computer; reasonable technological aptitude is required.
This is a full-time position.
Pay Range: $55,000 - $65,000 per year.
Physical requirements: walking, standing, driving, climbing ladders.
80% of the time working out doors on roof tops. Lifting 40-60lbs.
Supervisory Duties: Yes. performance reviews, monthly safety meetings. and coaching.