Bilingual Logistics Analyst
You will be responsible for managing customer data and ensuring freight is routed in a most effective manner.
- Receives and processes documents for accuracy; creates orders
- Process operational data in our software; identify missing or potential operational or service concerns using tracking
- Utilize databases, software to locate and verify information
- Address internal/external customer questions and concerns regarding shipments, status or other needs.
- Track orders and shipments
- Ensure compliance w/company policies and procedures
- Run, analyze and summarize operational reports and details
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to read, write and speak Spanish and English fluently
- 1 yr. experience in Logistics or related support experience
- Computer Literate
- Detail Orientated
- Can operate in a fast pace and changing logistic/transportation environment