CFS is seeking a Navy ProgramManager. The position will report to our corporate office in the San Diego area. The candidate must be able toact as the single point of contact (POC) for the FIO, senior Government managers, Contracting Officer, Ordering Officer, and COR for all matters involving Program and contract performance. The Program Manager shall have overall responsibility for the successful execution of all work to be performed under the Program and will be fully accountable for all aspects of performance under the Program. Additional duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in contract-level Program Management Reviews (PMRs) as required, which are divided into a programmatic and technical discussions. Must be able to brief on manufacturing, engineering, logistics, reliability, quality assurance, subcontractor status, staffing, long range projections and other items as identified by the COR at all PMRs.
- Participating in regular weekly status meetings with the FIO in person or by video teleconference (VTC).
- Providing input to budget estimates and developing installation concepts and plans for large scale or high visibility programs.
- Ensuring deliverables are submitted on time and are error-free.
- Providing bid and cost data in a relational database where common Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tools can be utilized to load data into Government repositories.
- Keeping the stakeholders apprised of any changes to the overall Organizational structure to include Point-of-Contact information.
Fifteen (15) years of technical experience in planning and executing the installation, and testing and support of Command, Control, Communications, Computing, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems. Preferably experience with NAVWAR, SPAWAR or NIWC. This experience shall include:
- Eight (8) years of experience in managing the design, implementation, inspection, testing, and completion of C4ISR system installation efforts. Of this experience, a minimum of five years must have been in managing installations at shore facilities. In addition, at least five years of experience in managing sub-contracting requirements.
- Five (5) years of experience in coordinating proposals, developing cost estimates, and budgeting for C4ISR installation work.
- Five (5) years of experience in demonstrating the ability to coordinate and interface with Government personnel (military/civilian), contractors, and sub-contractors in the field of C4ISR installations.
- Four (4) years of working level experience in developing and implementing installation designs and in testing and inspecting completed installations.
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) preferred.
- Experience with Cost-Plus contracts preferred.
- Must be able to oversee Capture Management and Proposal/Task Order activities which also include the ability to complete writing assignments and pricing exercises.
- Keep track of the general status of the major ongoing tasks being performed.
- Clearly determine and communicate detailed status information for all ongoing installation projects.
- Maintain an awareness of the quality of the work being performed and must be able to implement whatever corrective action is needed to meet acceptable quality limits.
- Ensure that tasks are assigned to individuals who can be expected to meet quality, cost, and schedule commitments.
- Ensure that tasks are provided with adequate resources (personnel, time, tools, test equipment, training, etc.) to meet cost and schedule commitments.
- Develop an effective program for training personnel and developing and documenting effective and efficient work practices – including program management and quality assurance practices.
- Implement an effective Management Information System to track costs, schedules, quality, and Government Property.
- Utilize Microsoft Project or equivalent software that can produce Microsoft Project compatible files for project management.
- Train junior personnel in financial tracking, cost estimation, and installation execution methods and requirements.
- Interpret and review engineering drawings, test plans, and technical specifications and provide clear text descriptions of the errors found and the clear identification of any standards violations.
- Understanding of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) elements.
Additional InformationClearance: No Clearance Required; but should have the ability to obtain one Other:
- Must bea United States Citizen
- Must be literate in both spoken and written English.
If you have the above skills and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please respond to this ad. Please provide specific salary requirements.Additional Information
CFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to workforce diversity. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. We offer a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
All applications and resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted for an interview.
CFS isnotcurrently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Convergint Technologies offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at uscareers.convergint.com/careers.