Job DescriptionJob Responsibilities
- Responsible for all routine clerical matters and answering phones.
- Assist in the coordination of patient care.
- Creating SOC packets.
- Miscellaneous tasks.
- Must be exemplary at multitasking, communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills and office machine knowledge.
- Personable, friendly and professional with staff, and public alike.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition.
- Minimum of one year receptionist experience.
- Ability to work well with others and knowledge of third party payers.
- Strong multitasker and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Team player and able to build solid working relationships.
- Home Health or Hospice experience, a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!