Job DescriptionYour Career
The Business Operations Analyst will have the unique opportunity to partner closely with Cortex sales and SE teams and learn about the GTM motion. This role requires a strong and collaborative individual who is detail-oriented, capable of multitasking and prioritizing different cases, pulling insights from data, translating these insights into actionable recommendations, and working cross-functionally to drive successful execution.Your Impact
- Become the expert: Aggregate & understand our operational systems and gain the understanding to support the salesforce.
- Identify recurring systems or knowledge issues and work with cross-functional teams to resolve.
- Independently lead workstreams: Define the approach & plan, execute autonomously, and drive cross-functional alignment
- Collaborate and build relationships: Work closely across teams and functions to gather the right information, pressure-test data & analyses, co-create deliverables, and accelerate execution
- Deliver results: Develop high-quality deliverables and reduce operational issues for the field.
- 1+ years of business analysis experience in a high-tech company, with demonstrated ability to strategically analyze and synthesize data into useful formats and actionable insights
- Proven self-starter with a high-energy, company first, positive attitude that thrives in fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal & written communication, with the ability to articulate complex ideas effectively to peers and executives alike
- Ability to build trust, lead through influence, and collaborate across teams & functions
- Experience with Salesforce
Additional InformationOur Commitment
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [emailprotected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.