Programming Instructor (C#, ASP.Net, SQL, Azure), Oceanside, CA
Urgent need! Ready to hire!
We are currently seeking a full-time instructor to join high profile Microsoft program. The instructor will teach programming to help military veterans launch themselves onto a second great career as an IT professional. Join this teaching team and help bring the Microsoft Software and Systems Academy (MSSA) program to a classroom. This program delivers industry-leading systems and software courseware with proven instructional methods, using a combination of classroom, virtual labs, and student project instructional techniques. It transforms veterans with little or no IT experience into competent foundational practitioners via intensive hands-on experiences focused on current best IT practices.
We are hiring full-time faculty instructors to teach accredited undergraduate technology courses in the area of Cloud Applications Development. Teaching will be in a face-to-face environment. Curriculum maintenance and lecture preparations will be done asynchronously from your home office. The faculty instructor will teach 16 hours per week during 4 out of the 5 terms each year, and then utilize the 5th term to work on professional development and curricular activities. Full time salary, attractive benefits package plus free tuition offered. Will help with relocation assistance for individuals interested in relocating for the opportunity.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass extensive background check designed for individuals allowed to work on military base.
- Candidates must have a degree in computer science, information technology, cybersecurity, information systems, or a related field.
- Candidates must also have hands-on experience as a developer, teacher or trainer.
- C# programming.
- ASP.NET Foundation or Core.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- SQL database application development and integration.
- Deploying applications to Azure.
- Applications development lifecycle management.
- Application development frameworks.
- Integrated development environments (i.e. visual studio).
- Military background is a plus but not required.
Preferred candidates are those who can demonstrate experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Mobile app development and deployment.
- Undergraduate teaching of beginner and intermediate programming and software development.
- Agile, Scrum, or Kanban.
- DevSecOps or OWASP.
Keywords: Oceanside CA Jobs, Programming Instructor, C#, ASP.Net, SQL, Azure, Teacher, Trainer, Cloud/Web Applications Development, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Programming, California Recruiters, IT Jobs, California Recruiting
Looking to hire a Programming Instructor (C#, ASP.Net, SQL, Azure) in Oceanside, CA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Programming Instructors (C#, ASP.Net, SQL, Azure) for jobs in Oceanside, California and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today!
Please check out all of our jobs at www.nextstepsystems.com.