The right team is more than an advantage, it’s a game changer! Come work with a team of professionals dedicated to design excellence at Coffman Engineers’ San Diego Office.
We are seeking a dynamic, innovative, and quality-oriented individual to join our team as anElectrical Engineerwith three to five years of experience. The ideal candidate should have a desire to work and grow as a team player within a multi-discipline engineering firm.Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Experience with the National Electrical Code
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering and construction practices
- Past experience with a multi-discipline engineering/consulting firm
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Revit
- The desire and motivation to learn the latest technologies and practices to enhance your professional career
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Attention to detail, integrity, and personal pride in a job well done
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- 0-3 years of experience in electrical design or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks with supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and work with a team of professionals
Additional InformationWhy You Want To Work Here
Coffman Engineers is a company that truly focuses on its employees. We support and encourage individually tailored professional and technical advancement as well as personal growth. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work with a collaborative team. Our office provides several engineering discipline services, which work together collaboratively to provide complete engineering design packages.
Coffman offers a flexible PTO program, a fun office environment with a high-performing young team and a fully stocked kitchen! Our San Diego office is located in Mission Valley, walking distance from Fashion Valley Mall, and only a 15-minute drive from the Gaslamp Quarter and the beach! We welcome the dedicated and the driven. Join us.
Don’t take our word for it. Check out what others are saying:
Coffman at a Glance:
- 40 years in business
- 500+ employees serving clients throughout the U.S. and overseas from more than 16 locations
- Multi-discipline engineering services plus corrosion control, commissioning and project/construction management
- #27 Top 80 Engineering Firms, Building Design+Construction, 2019
- #177 Top 500 Design Firms, Engineering News-Record, 2019
You must apply online for this position. If you are unable to complete our online application process, or if you need assistance to do so, let us know so we can provide a reasonable accommodation.
If you are experiencing problems applying through our system, please try again using a different browser or an updated version of your current browser. If that doesn't work, please contact us directly.This position is direct with Coffman Engineers; we are an Equal Opportunityand Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled individuals.Follow Us!