Product Marketing on the Tricentis Global Marketing Team reports to CMO and works closely with the Global Marketing Team, Product Management, and Sales. The role is responsible for driving product and brand awareness, generating quality leads, and closing sales for existing products as well as helping define new products.
- Understand enterprise software buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases.
- Create and execute a product marketing plan in collaboration with the Global Marketing Team and Product Management.
- Drive customer persona development leveraging market analysis and research.
- Develop product and capability value propositions for the defined personas.
- Assist with the creation of messaging, pricing, and packaging for new and existing products.
- Define and drive go-to market programs that generate quality sales leads, market awareness, and thought leadership.
- Assist in the development of sales collateral, including sales playbooks, datasheets, case studies, presentations, white papers, and demos.
- Engage with Global Sales organization to assist them to find and close deals faster.
- Participate in global and regional marketing programs, including but not limited to field events, executive programs, tradeshows, industry associations, partner programs and telemarketing.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VPs and directors, marketing peers and account executives.
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of activities on sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success.
- Communicate with sales to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs.
- Identify sales training needs and collaboratively develop programs to address field sales knowledge.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or related field is required; MBA is desired.
- A minimum of 5 years of product marketing experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field required
- Deep understanding of the testing, test automation and/or DevOps market
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Experience working in marketing teams with proven success and high initiative in the creation and execution of effective marketing campaigns
- Significant experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs, including webinars, tradeshows, social media, social media, sales collateral
- Enjoy speaking at industry events and webinars, evangelizing with analysts and industry groups, talking with customers, creating sales presentations, writing white papers.
- High energy, self-directed, team player and detail oriented with a sense of excitement both internally and externally for your products and our company
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to manage large detailed project to tight timelines. Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from sales management
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Ability to travel between 10-30%
- Be part of a state-of-the-art global company with the industry's #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Attractive base salary plus bonus
- Full-time & permanent employment contract
- 401(k) plan
- Corporate travel insurance (CTI)
- Flat hierarchies
- Retirement plan service