This team member's day-to-day responsibilities will include:
1. Handling inbound customer service calls regarding placing orders, handling returns and refunds and escalated customer service issues.
2. Coaching our clients on health and fitness and answering questions on the phone, through email and on social media web sites.
3. Engage in customer retention efforts.
4. Upsell customers to complimentary products and services offered by BioTrust.
1. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet constant deadlines.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Able to quickly learn new computer programs and systems.
4. A personal training certificate or degree in nutrition, biology, chemistry, kinesiology, sports science, corporate wellness, or any health sciences is a plus, but not required.
5. Call center experience is required in busy inbound environment.
6. Virtual call center experience is preferred but not required.
7. Experience in customer retention and upsells is preferred.
8. Experience with customer interaction via chat and email is a plus.
Personality: Driven Dedicated to constant learning and personal development Has a history of impressive results Positive and optimistic (with superb references) Loyal (we're looking for a minimum of a three-year commitment) Happiest when working within a team of other "Stars" Honest (a background check is required) Ready to take on the challenges of a fast-growing company
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTRUST nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.