The Financial Analysis Manager has oversight for the development and execution of Group Advanced Analytics with responsibility to deliver sound business analysis and to ensure that appropriate mechanisms are in place to evaluate and monitor business results
- Deliver Analytic insight of Group financial plans (actual and forecast); including drivers of variances, business insights, corrective actions and recommendations for executive decision making.
- Provide monthly variance analysis of sales, mix, costs and margins, presenting the key elements of variance in profitability, along with commentary on key changes and trends.
- Deliver monthly financial updates along with associated financial analysis and commentary.
- Provide comprehensive understanding, analysis, and reporting of key metrics such as price, productivity, inflation; coordinate related activities.
- Analyze financial statements to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes summarizing current and projected financial drivers.
- Deliver sound financial information to executive team, including business trends, key performance measures and in-depth cause and effect analysis on a variety of complex financial/business/operating issues.
- Create actionable reports that identify and describe variances and opportunities. Deliver real-time value driven insights by incorporating data visualization to bring out insights that may lie buried in data.
- Responsible for synthesizing large quantities of data, identify trends and drivers. Analyze and interpret both financial and operational results.
- Review existing business processes and make specific recommendations about what data needs tracking and how it can be used to improve operations.
- Deliver a wide range of data-driven insights that support everything from operational decision-making to organizational strategy.
- Drive global margin analysis identifying key opportunity areas to continuously improve profits. Collaborate with Category and Continent teams to determine key strategic initiatives where margins need to be improved.
- Provide cost reduction/savings recommendations.
- Serve as finance partner to convey detailed analysis of the monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow.
- Provide key financial analysis.
- Deliver ad-hoc analyses and develop financial models to help us better understand performance, trends and impacts of decisions.
- Oversight of Group Capital Investments - review and validate project deliverables along with pre and post
- Return on Investment driving the analytical process for measurement and performance monitoring.
- Foreign Exchange Analysis - prepare comprehensive analysis of foreign exchange impact on operational results, bridging hedging initiatives vs. operational results.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance with advanced degree preferred (MBA)
- 8 to 10 years of progressive financial analysis experience and exposure to operations in a consumer goods environment. Preferably with at least 2 years of responsibility for the company-wide financial analysis at a global, public company.
- Able to get into details as well as see the big picture.
- Able to produce in-depth reports that suggest strategic and operational changes. The ideal candidate will collect, monitor and study business data to create custom reports that help deliver analytical insight.
- Attention to details, 100% accuracy in all analytical commentary and reporting.
- Ability to effectively and proactively organize, analyze, and present data with solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and with international (global) team members as well. Characteristics include the ability to deal with ambiguity, embrace different approaches and cultures, and approach problem solving and debate with a blend of open-mindedness and strongly held principles/convictions.
- Ability to make decisions independently, identify issues and orchestrate to action and closure, think logically and comprehensively in solving problems and achieve objectives.
- Proven mathematical, analytical, research, and quantitative skills. In addition, candidate must have an inquisitive approach to analysis, continuously asking provoking questions, seeking additional information and challenging results when needed.
- Strong decision-making, organizational and problem-solving skills are essential as well as the ability to work effectively in a deadline intensive environment (must be able to multi-task). Strong leadership and thinking (strategic, analytic, creative, practical) skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentations.
- Technical Proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as excel and other computerized financial reporting systems such as Cognos and HFM.
- Strong project delivery skills, with the ability to manage and deliver concurrent, time-sensitive analytical projects.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business requirements and learn new systems/methods as required.
- The right candidate will have at least four years of experience in data mining and a proven ability to translate numbers into plain English for business use.
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.