Toteach Pilates in fully equipped studios. Who embracethe method of Pilates as Joseph Pilates intended to be. We are hiring for our Connecticutclubs located inGreenwich, Darien and Southport.
- Must be certified on all Pilates apparatus, and/or have completed a Pilates teacher training with a minimum of 400 hours
- Experience teaching a variety of clients
- Must be willing to build and retain a business
- Strive to get clients in 2 to 3 times a week
- Learn complimentary session process and convert complimentary sessions to clients
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must be willing to work at least 3 shifts per week
- Meet with the Pilates Manager/Coordinator at least once per month
- Participate in club events
- Participate on monthly workshop call.
- Respond to emails in a timely fashion
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Standing, sitting, and walking
- Squatting, bending, and reaching
- Pushing, pulling, ability to safely spot and correct clients during session
Additional InformationAS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website athttps://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.