We have entry-level positions to fill in our facility located in Shelton WA. Our ideal candidate is looking to gain valuable experience in the fields of horticulture and/or botany. Associate's degree in horticulture, botany, or other agricultural related field is preferred but not required. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Plant care
3. Occasional maintenance of high-end aeroponic, LED, and computer systems
- Listens well and follows directions.
- Applicant must be an effective communicator, communication is mandatory.
- Ability to work weekends and occasional long hours
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have no felony convictions.
- Must be willing to participate in an extensive background check.
- Must have a strong, proactive work ethic.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must always comply with state and company regulations.
- Comfortable with sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks is required.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain work flow with standard operating procedures.
- Must maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Must have a high degree of flexibility, a strong work ethic.
Must be motivated and have a great attitude.
Ability to work in a team environment
Starting at $15/hr dependent upon experience and qualifications with potential for company advancement/raises.
How to Apply
If you feel that you qualify and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send your resume in an email with "Horticultural Position" in the subject line to email@example.com
If chosen for an interview you will need to bring a valid drivers license