Role: SailPoint resourceLocation: Washinton,DCDuration: Fulltime
Must have good dev exp
· At least 5-7 years of full IdentityIQ product suite implementation experience and at least 4 years of experience with IdentityIQ IIQ modules (Compliance Manager and Life Cycle Manager).
· Strong development experience in implementing the LCM events workflows, rules and custom reports.
· Knowledge of all the flavors of IdentityIQ installation and deployment
· Configure and Deploying IdentityIQ IIQ Connectors for various target systems.
· Hands-on with aggregation, workflows, tasks, rules and roles.
· Strong understanding of internal technicals of SailPoint IIQ
· Understanding of Role Based Access Control, Governance and Access Certification in SailPoint
· Java/J2EE, xml, xhtml, JSF development skills
· Good experience in github process.
· Good hands on writing the ldap queries and batch jobs for directory services.
· Experience with SQL Databases
· Hands-on Beanshell coding
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
It would be wonderful opportunity working with a Multi national Implementation for juniors 2-6 years(Please send resume with genuine experience).