- Must be Local to DC,MD,VA , Must be US Citizen and Clearable
- Be involved in all SELC phases including sprint planning to ensure that improved quality of service, resource management or security is prioritized alongside those delivered from the product owner.
- The Lead DevSecOps Engineer will oversee DevSecOps engineers operate effectively across development platforms, tools, networks, servers and databases, and development and support.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to mod
- This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
- The Lead DevSecOps Engineer must have expert knowledge of C, JAVA, Python, Ruby, C#, GO, and PL/SQL programming languages, as well as a variety of open-source tools and technologies.
- The Lead DevSecOps Engineer must have extensive knowledge of IT operations and sysadmin roles, hands-on expertise in software code testing and deployment, deploying various automation tools of DevSecOps, and agile methodology of project management experience.
- The minimal qualifications are over 10 years of relevant system experience for large scale information technology and database systems (Oracle, PostgreSQL) comprised of a multi-tier architecture and the integration of highly complex commercial software products and custom code in JAVA, Python, Go, and PL/SQL programming languages.
- Agile certifications in SCRUM, Kanban, and SAFe preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.