This opening is for a remote position.
Our Technical Sales Engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing the evaluation and prospecting stages of the sales process. This position collaborateswith account executives as a subject matter expert for the services Anitian offers.
The ideal candidate will be able to clearly articulate complex information security and compliance concepts to both business and technical prospects. This includes asking open-ended questions, gathering requirements, analyzing client need, crafting solutions, and explaining Anitian's value proposition to clients.
We prefer candidates who have a background with some hands-on technical responsibilities but are also able to quickly and effectively build high-trust relationships with people of all personality types.Responsibilities
- Build high-trust relationships with a diverse array of customers
- Actively networkand identify opportunities for Anitian
- Listen to clients and assess their needs
- Ask appropriate, open-ended questions to incite conversation and gather intelligence
- Deliver clear value propositions
- Interpret client’s needs and translate them into solutions
- Collaborate with account executives to generate proposals
- Conduct technical presentations to clients
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the company to help define Anitian's products and services
- Collaborate with leadership to design, optimize, and augment service and product offerings
- Provide training and content for sales team
- Participate in the information security community and promote Anitian’s message
- Contribute to Anitian’s blog and other marketing materials
- Attend trade shows and conferences
- Minimum 5 yearsexperience in a Sales Engineer role in SaaS / cloud cyber security.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) including experience responding to RFPs
- Ability to communicate the solution value
- Strong presentation and demo skills
- Experience collaborating with partners.
- Experience working in the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles
- Cyber Security / Compliance industry experience with information security concepts, practices, and technologies
- Strong working knowledge of PCI, NIST, ISO, HIPAA, FedRAMPand other compliance or security frameworks
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Minimum 12 yearsexperience in a technical sales role, with a preference on consulting or services sales
- Demonstrated success with federal government agencies and SI
- We prefer candidates with a background that includes hands-on technology experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related a plus).
- CISSP certification or similar
Additional InformationBenefits of this position include:
- Fullyremote position (USA)
- Competitive compensation package includes salary, commissions and bonuses
- Four weeks of PTO per year with rollover allowance
- Eleven paid holidays
- Generous benefit package includes 100% paid health care premium and vision for the employee and dental benefits
- Employer paid Life insurance, Long term and Short Term Disability
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after a year of service
- Educational / professional development reimbursement program
- Currently Anitian has suspended travel due to COVID-19. Eventually as the situation improves, travel is involved for this position.A rough estimate is 25-40% travel per week.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check andreference checkbefore being hired.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this position
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job