This individual will play a key role in establishing and maintaining administrative functions, managing facilities, as well as executive travel and expense coordination. The ideal candidate will have experience with handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, such as, reconciling business bank accounts and preparing management reports. The candidate must be well organized and flexible and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing company. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimal supervision.
Salary range: $43000 - $53000 per year.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- 1+ years of administrative experience in an office setting with working knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands to meet deadlines;
- Experience with Quickbooks;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program