The Client Relations Representative will deliver outstanding customer service to both our internal and external customer base. The successful candidate will build excellent relationships and capitalize on customer loyalty by providing "best-in-class" customer service. With the use of numerous applications, the candidate will be responsible for researching, analyzing, and taking the initiative for proactively resolving issues and problems.
Salary range: $49000 - $59000 per year.Job Description
- Responsible for professionally representing XXX across all media types (i.e., through written by phone, and e-mail communication and web material)
- Educate our clients about all XXX products and services and industry trends.
- Responsible for developing, tracking, and reporting. Along with offering business- building ideas to enable our customers to become more efficient in the way they do business with us.
- Work closely with other representatives to build, reinforce and maintain existing clients and relationships.
- You will be responsible for all administrative client service issues. (i.e., commission rebates, problem resolution, rejected trades,)
- Ensure all information requested by the sales representative is forwarded on a timely basis.
- Highly diligent in understanding customer requirements.
- Demonstrating strong multi-tasking skills while still being accessible to our client base by performing the day-to-day operations
- Post-secondary education strongly preferred
- 6 months to 2 years of financial services experience, an asset
- Bilingualism (English / French), an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and web-based technologies
- CSC or other industry related-courses, an asset
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program