The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing social media strategies and marketing plans for the company. This includes communicating the brand clearly and effectively to audiences, executing projects in a timely manner, being adaptable and reliable, representing the company in a professional manner, promoting and working to further the development of the brand image.
Salary range: $48000 - $58000 per year.Responsibilities
- Planning, coordinating and maintaining activities to ensure alignment with strategy, brand and company goals.
- Have knowledge and maintain deep expertise in online marketing platforms including SEM, SEO, SMM, and web development/management using Word Press
- Analyzing and interpreting data from Google Analytics and other Analytics solutions
- Writing content, press releases, newsletters, and video creation
- Work with external marketing vendors to communicate project goals, manage timelines and adhere to budget and project goals
- Manage schedule, workflows, prioritization and report performance.
- Expertise in the following areas: web, graphics and office productivity applications - including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of core marketing platforms including setup, system management, and reporting
- Regularly reviewing existing digital content and updating where necessary
- Building targeted audience campaigns based on email behavioral data and CRM attributes.
- Building and optimizing landing pages for conversion to support both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Assist in planning, management, execution and strategic direction of all email marketing campaigns, including segmentation and targeting, submitting creative briefs, creating content, building templates and supporting all forecasting, budgeting and analytics.
- Create and manage weekly segment analysis report for each email to track the progress of all campaigns on a weekly basis.
- Plan email content and calendar, as well as manage email campaigns through the development process, working with various teams to ensure proper execution of email marketing strategies and plans.
- Stay on top of industry trends/best practices, technologies, competitive landscape.
- Regularly setting goals and plans on a strategic level
- Education: BA or BS degree required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a marketing or sales role with increasing responsibility.
- Experience coordinating complex projects from conception to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong decision-making, prioritization and organizational skills are required.
- Experience working with email marketing software is required.
- Some experience with event planning and onsite marketing activation is required.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms (ex: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) is required.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and experience working in a fast-paced, team- oriented environment.
- Ability to compile and analyze data and metrics to make campaign decisions.
- Outstanding commitment to customer care.
- A winner and a charger! Successful experience and proven track record in a fast pace, results oriented environment
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off