The Customer Experience Supervisor role is responsible for supporting the contact center and Claims Specialists in need of assistance. He/She will need to provide leadership as part of a dynamic team in a very fast paced environment handling escalation calls, supporting claims specialist questions and administering action links in Salesforce CRM. A high degree of interaction, mentorship and leadership is required with fellow team members and customers.Please note, this role is fully remote.
The Customer Experience Supervisor also reports knowledge gaps, behaviors to the management team, acting as their eyes and ears in the department.
Key goals will be to balance the needs of the business (KPIs, T&Cs, etc.), the customer's experience and the SquareTrade brand reputation when determining how best to address a support request from a specialist or customer. On a day-to-day basis, they will be the first point of contact for the Customer Experience team. This may include addressing concerns, reporting technical issues to the appropriate teams, handling escalated customers, and even occasionally handling overflow calls on days with a high call volume. Responsible for handling any immediate issues with the team members that arise as a result of one of their phone calls.What You'll Be Doing
- You will oversee a prescribed workload, providing guidance and support for escalations, assisting with decision-making to support our customers and the business, creating dashboards, and analyzing escalations.
- You will be involved in making REAL changes for the company and having a positive impact on the customer experience.
- You will receive leadership and project management training to prepare you for the next step in your career.
- Participating in projects (opt-in and assigned by management) to drive strategic changes and improve the customer experience.
- Preserving the company’s reputation by handling and resolving level-two escalations from the team.
- NOTE: Customer Experience Supervisors will not be responsible for coaching or disciplinary action; all disciplinary action will be handled by the Team Managers.
QualificationsYou're Our Ideal Candidate If You Have
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Written Communication
- 2+ years of working directly with customers in a contact center environment
- 1+ years of working directly with escalated customers required
- Experience with consumer electronics
- Strong transcription, critical thinking & web navigation skills while providing quality phone support
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, both fluent in writing and speaking
- This is a fully remote role
- High Speed Internet access
- Quiet and private workspace
- Dedicated Landline line – No VOIP
- Individuals currently using VOIP (e.g. Bright house, Vonage, Magic Jack) as a service provider cannot be considered due to system incompatibility
Additional InformationSome of the benefits of working @Squaretrade include:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easywe work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
The Team:http://www.squaretrade.com/leadershipSquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background check, which includes a drug screen.