Job Description: Diesel Mechanic
Diesel mechanic will help service a fleet of company tractors and trailers as well as contract haulers. Applicant needs to be able to work on everything from tires to engines. Computer diagnostic experience preferred.
· A minimum of 2+ years experience in diesel engine trucks.
· Knowledge and understanding of Electronic/Computerized diagnostic software a plus.
· Ensure quality of work done meet highest standard.
· Ability to work independently and competently
· Valid CDL license with acceptable driving record OR ability to obtain a CDL
· Ability to pass DOT Physical and drug screen. We are a drug free work place.
· Must have own tools that would be needed to perform assigned repairs.
· Must speak, read and write English.
· Strong work ethics
Will need the ability to:
- Lift tires, heavy tools, and other equipment.
- Be able to squat and kneel repeatedly.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical problems.
Use of hand tools as needed.
Viable candidates should be, dependable, honest, responsible with good time management and organizational skills.
Detailed Benefits Program:
· Paid Uniforms
· Paid Sick Days
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacations
· Medical Insurance $20/week
· Dental, Vision, and many others insurance plans available
· IRA up to 3% matching
· Quarterly Bonuses
· Weekly pay
Compensation:Pay commensurate with experience and qualifications. Most can start at $20 per hour.
Job Type:Full-time Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. with some Saturday work. Ability to work overtime on occasion.
$15.00-$22.00 an hour Based on experience.
Must upload a resume to smart recruiters.