Job DescriptionJob Title: Automotive Technician / Mechanic Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of necessary repairs.
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations and long-term career growth. We offer:
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free Instructor-led Live training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Use of the latest factory scan tools
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private technical forumand much more!
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our customers.
- ASE Certifications with A1-A8 or L1preferred but not required.
- Good investment in tools.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire to serve customers.
- 5+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- Prefer experience with all makes and models.
- Strong diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
- Current ASE Certifications preferred, or a plan to achieve while working in our business.
- Solidcommunication skills.
- Able to work a Monday - Friday 7am to 6pm work schedule.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer and tablet