Job DescriptionPriority will be given to applicants with afternoon and night shift availability (2:00PM to Close)
TheKitchen Team Memberrole is more than just a job, it's an opportunity to gain life experience that goes far beyond making a great product in a friendly environment. As a Team Memberworking in the kitchen, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, cooking, and presenting food safely, quickly, and efficiently, meeting Chick-fil-A standards
- Keeping kitchen neat, clean, and orderly at all times
- Working safely around kitchen equipment and reporting any maintenance issues to kitchen manager
- Maintaining personal knowledge by completing in-house training to include annual recertification, keeping up to date with new products
- Carrying out instructions given by leadership team and operator
- Working with fellow team members to ensure guest satisfaction
NOEXPERIENCE NECESSARY: Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know! However, if you have back of house (BOH)experience as a line cook, grill cook, fry cook, sous chef, chef de cuisine, or expeditertheKitchen Team Memberrole might be a great fit for your skills.
- Must be 16years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to, standing for up to nine hours and lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and a strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and customer service-oriented
- Able to multitask and work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Willingto give your best at all times
Additional InformationBenefits of Working at Chick-fil-A Peachtree at Collier
- Fun Team Environment
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Closed on Sunday
- Free Meals
- Professional Development
Chick-fil-A Peachtree at Collier is an equal opportunity employer, and we make employment decisions on a non-discriminatory basis.It has been and shall continue to be our policy that we do not discriminate in employment decisions based upon sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, and/or any other protected status, classification or factor, in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment process including, but not limited to, hiring, assignment, promotion, evaluation, compensation decisions and separation decisions. It is expected that all individuals will avoid any behavior, action, decision and/or conduct that is inconsistent with this policy.
This job posting is being managed by Forrest Johnson Recruiting on behalf of Chick-fil-A Peachtree at Collier.
Company:Chick-fil-A Peachtree at Collier