Job DescriptionARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
- Are you intrigued by a multi-national company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for aTreasury Analyst to assist with the efficient, accurate and timely processing of various requests. The analyst will help review our bank charges closely, so that we can reduce future expenses significantly. This Analyst will be an asset to the business continuity and development of our team. WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- ACH, wire transferring and check processing.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of cash balances and activity.
- Learn about our bank portals and be able to process wires, pull reports and navigate the websites.
- Identify inefficiencies in current processes and implement solutions to improve them.
QualificationsWHAT ABOUT YOU? You have
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field- some Finance or Treasury experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and minimal guidance.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively while responding to requests in a timely manner.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- You have experience independently handling check printing, check deposits, and wire releases.
- You are a high energy individual with a willingness to learn quickly.
- You have experience and are able to successfully issue checks, handle check deposits and are able to conceptually understand what’s needed to process a wire.
Additional InformationWORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES: PROSPERITY
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
· Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.