Job DescriptionPrimary Responsibilities:
- Designing, engineering, and prototyping mechanical/electrical system for any product.
- Managing, leading, and training an engineering team that can create solutions which bring value to the market.
- Comprehending and utilizing blueprints of machines to see how the thermal and mechanical systems work together with other components.
- Determine the reason for components failing in mechanical equipment by analyzing complex tests.
- Supervising the installation of their systems.
- Traveling to manufacturing sites to ensure the specifications are being followed.
- Perform other duties as requested
- BS degree in Engineering (Mechanical) required
- 7+ years relevant experience in a manufacturing/new product development environment
- PENG (Strongly preferred)
- SolidWorks CAD experience, PDM WORKS, large Assemblies in sheet metal, hardware, strength analysis, drawings
- Ability to conceptualize, analyze, plan and organize process improvement initiatives.
- Effective technical skills, problem solving skills, Interpersonal relationship skills, Teamworking skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Measuring performance of mechanical components.
- BOM, FEMA, process flow, Six Sigma, Wind loads