Area Manager - SNOW REMOVAL (South Milwuakee)
Compensation: $25/hr DOE
employment type Part Time/ Full-time
Winter Services, Wisconsin's leader in the snow removal industry, is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to work as an Area Manager out of our Madison, WI location.
Availability to work Mid-September to Mid-April is essential.
Area Managers report to the Operations Manager. They primarily oversee all snow plowing and de-icing operations of an assigned area and help to ensure timely, high quality work.
- Previous management, along with landscaping/construction and snow removal experience is preferred.
- Area Managers must be available to be on call and able to work anytime it snows.
- Must be able to work long shifts.
-Knowledge and understanding of snow plowing & removal operations.
-Knowledge and understanding of operation of a skid steer, salt truck, and other equipment used for clearing sidewalks.
-Some mechanical aptitude with commercial snow removal equipment
- Applicants are expected to be strong leaders with the determination and organizational skills needed to run a district that consists of walk crews, truck drivers, equipment operators, and subcontractors.
- Managers will take the training they receive out into the field to supervise and retain quality teammates to maintain our outstanding level of service.
- Managers will ensure that all paperwork is completed and turned in efficiently. This includes excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Managers must have reliable transportation and proof of insurance is required.
- Only candidates with a clean driving record and drug free background will be considered.
Please send resumes to MilwaukeeJOBS@winterservicesinc.com or call Maleny Munoz at 414-312-0752 to schedule a time to stop in at our West Allis location.