BASIC PURPOSE: A General Manager is a leader who is able to build a team and develop existing team of top performers by training and developing skills, providing clear, consistent direction, and recognizing individual and team contributions. A GM oversees recruiting, training, and overall operations of the saloon to ensure excellent customer service, high quality foods, people development, food safety, store cleanliness, and maximum profitability. A GM also oversees communication, acts as a liaison with other leadership.
- Identifying a team with high potential and developing them into leaders.
- Achieving and maintaining world class operations which includes a successful and well-developed crew and staff, pristine saloon that serve excellent food, and strong financials.
- Maintaining and driving high standards and expectations around food and beverage quality, customer service, and food safety.
- Having a clear understanding of and the ability to perform every job in the saloon and the willingness to do so.
- Being held accountable for all aspects of the business' performance and serving as ultimate decision-maker for the saloon.
- Engaging in clear, consistent communications with leadership and saloon staff on a daily basis.
- Demonstrating respect for individual team members and showing appreciation for their efforts and contributions.
- Building an effective team through training and development; and supplying meaningful and timely performance feedback.
- Ensuring the compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining consistent strong financial results.
Hiring and Staffing - Has a nose for talent; hires the best people available from inside or outside; is not afraid of selecting strong people; assembles talented staffs.
Integrity and Trust - Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
Motivating Others - Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can motivate team members; can assess each person's strengths and use it to get the best out of him/her; empowers others; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each individual feel his/her work is important.
Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all possible sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Experience: Two-years Restaurant experience required with proven lead experience on all shifts.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- general manager: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented cooperative and collaborative
- Setting and meeting goals for service, operations, and financial results
- Maintaining excellent customer service standards
- Performing front-line customer service
Company's Facebook page:
- Just LeDoux It Saloon & Steak Out
- Only full-time employees eligible