LPN & RN
Wilson Care Group is immediately hiring LPNs and RNs to care for our clients in various areas around the island! Benefits: Health insuranceDentalFlexible Scheduling401k available. Competitive hourly rates.
Skilled Nursing care includes and not limited to:
- Wound Care
- Dressing Changes
- Vent Care
- G- Tube Feeding
- Catheter Insertion
- IV Medication
- Pain management. In addition, Homecare duties include but are not limited to:
- Personal Care
- Running errands,
- Assisting with the activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring, range of motion exercises, assisting ambulation with wheelchair, walker, or cane, incontinence care, toileting, taking vital signs, housekeeping, meal preparation, daily paperwork/charting.Requirements for employment:
- State of Hawaii LPN or RN current license
- Current Adult CPR for everyone (Child CPR for those who will be caring for children)
- Current First Aid Certification
- Current TB clearance + must have had a TB 2-step done at some point in their life
- Criminal Abstract will be reviewed
Upon hire, must present 2 valid forms of identification to satisfy I-9 requirements
If you are willing to work at a lower level (Nurse Aide) you may apply as a Nurse Aide.
Please note: Compensation is based on the level at which you work. (Working at the Nurse Aide level = pay at the Nurse Aide rate of pay. Working at the Skilled Nursing level = pay at the Skilled Nursing rate of pay.) To Apply: Go to http://www.WilsonCare.com/application/ or call 808.596.4486 and ask for a recruiter!