WHATWE’LL OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity towork for a fast-growing company dedicated to making positive differences inpeople's health. CARSGEN is a company that provides employees with clearmotivational goals and has a strong and positive employer brand in our field.
- A chance to developyour skills and advance in your career in a rapidly evolving businessenvironment. This position is new in our organization and thus you’ll have agreat opportunity to impact the role and its responsibilities and grow togetherwith the company.
- A culture that istransparent, ambitious, international and where a team of experiencedprofessionals with diverse backgrounds share a passion for helping patients andfamilies in need.
The Manager of Human Resources is expected to manage overall human resourceplanning and operations, build and implement policies and guidelines whichsubstantially support US business growth and align with values and principlesof CARSGEN headquarters in Shanghai.
- Develop periodic human resources objectives for CARSGEN USoperations that are consistent with company business objectives and keyresults.
- Design and implement HR policies and procedures, ensure compliancewith all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and in-line withCARSGEN corporate HR principles and policies.
- Direct a variety of HR programs including human resourcesplanning, talent attraction, compensation and benefits, performance management,employee communications and related HR initiatives as needed.
- Provide general support for employeesregarding employee onboarding/existing, data management and maintenance,attendance and absence, acting as the primary point of contact with HR thirdparty service providers for HR/Payroll/Benefits and resolving issues andquestions.
- Provide advice and counsel to management regarding peoplemanagement inquires and issues.
- Work closely with the corporate HR team to provide timely andperiodic updates of the CARSGEN US organizational chart, reports, employeestatus, metrics and/or other information required.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s and/or above degreein Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 5+ years of increasingly responsible experience, includingmultiple HR domains (compensation & benefits, recruiting, employeerelations, compliance, performance management). 1+ year of managerial role willbe a plus.
- Bio-tech and/or pharmaceutical industry background is preferred.
- Maintain the HR operations in compliance with US Federal andapplicable State employment and labor laws.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage variety ofdifferent tasks in an environment that is constantly developing and growing.
- Strong interaction and communication skills, enable goodcooperation and trust building with different stakeholders.
- Detail and service-oriented, proactive and hands-on mindset.
- Due to close cooperation with headquarters cross-functional teamin China, this position requires flexibility in working times.
- Familiar with ADP, TriNet or other PEO management platform.
- May supervise,coach and/or mentor HR staff subject to team growing.
- Department leaders, managers, andemployees.
- Cross-functional departments, e.g.Accounting, Administration, Legal etc. on site and in headquarters.
- External Consultants/serviceproviders, government agencies/institutes/search firms etc.
CARsgen Therapeutics isa clinical stage immune-oncology biotech company. The company’s leadingprograms set it apart from other CAR-T company by focusing on the developmentnovel therapies for solid tumor treatment. CARsgen developed the first-in-humanCAR-GPC3 T cell therapy against r/r HCC, and the first-in-human CAR-Claudin18.2T cell therapy against r/r gastric and pancreatic cancer. The company willprovide its employee a very competitive compensation plan, including basesalary, 401K, insurances, equity option, bonus, PTO, etc. Please send your CV to HR@carsgen.com and/or email@example.com