Job DescriptionMajor Responsibilities:
Performing routine maintenance around the building such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door or wall repair
Maintaining the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly
Applying preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems
Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries
- Coordinates, oversees, and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians.
- Creating budget proposals and requisitions for all new projects as needed.
- Regularly conduct inspections to identify and repair any and all areas to maintain a consistent and professional environment.
- Maintain positive relationships with tenants, vendors, clients, and others as needed.
- Review all contracts, leases, and other documents as required.
- Maintain OSHA, safety, and building compliance with all state and county regulations.
- Support all tenants in ensuring maintenance and facilities requests are completed timely.
- Act as the liaison between the property management team and outside vendors, enforcement agencies, and others.
- Oversee all building mechanical systems (heating, ventilation, and A/C), building operations systems (lighting, remote environmental controls, elevator), building security systems and operations, parking control and janitorial/housekeeping services.
- Manage all office relocation planning and implementation.
- Performs other job related duties and projects as assigned.
2-4 years of combined property management, facilities, and maintenance experience.
Basic Plumbing, electrical, carpentry, knowledge to address leaks, clogs or other drainage, electric, and building repairproblems
Must have strongunderstanding of Health, Safety, and Environmental Standards, building codes, fire & life safety systems, power systems, and extensive general facilities.
Strong communication skills written and spoken English and Chinese preferred. Team-player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
Integrity, commitment/dedication, respect for others, pursuer of excellence and innovation.
Enthusiastic self-starter with an ability to work effectively under pressure.
Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing work situations and environments.
Strong time management, organization, project management, and report writing skills.
Able to work overtime and be the primary contact person for the buildings during non-business hours.
Strong computer skills preferred.
Supervisory experience preferred.
Manage multiple projects simultaneously
Clean driving record for the last 3 years.
High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
OSHA training preferred
Property management training required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.