Job DescriptionNo sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client, a multi-billion dollar corporation with offices across the nation, has successfully driven business results for its clients through the power of data and critical insights.
They need you, a personableLead Full-Stack Software Engineer, to bring your skills to this growing technicalteam located in Malibu, California. This is a100% REMOTEopportunity, although candidate will need to work based on the Pacific Time Zone. What you get to do:
- Develop dynamic software solutions in an Agile environment using popular languages and frameworks
- Spend approx. 70% of your development time working on the front-end and the other 30% on the back-end
- Take the lead in breaking down complex business requirements into innovative technical designs
- Inspire the growing engineering team (up to 10 developers) through hands-on technical leadership and mentoring
- Carry out code reviews and drive SOA and OOP best practices
QualificationsWhat you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on full-stack development using both front-end technologies (React.js is a must) and back-end technologies (Java/NodeJS)
- 3+ years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Successful track record of leading/managing software development teams of up to 10 engineers
- Proven understanding of API design and software design best practices
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to lead a team efficiently and effectively