Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources within an assigned territory to promote home care services. Gather and organize account-related information and provide key input on key customer opportunities. Prioritize accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
- Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
- Builds and monitors community, customer, payer and patient perceptions of Bridgeas a high quality provider of services.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Bridge markets including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, and competitor's market positioning.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of marketing and shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists customers in accessing community resources should services not be provided by Bridge.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least three years of experience in health care marketing management and/or home care operations preferred. At least one year experience in sales is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel.
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Knowledge of corporate business management.
- Demonstrates excellent communications, negotiation, and public relations skills.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!