Job DescriptionRole Purpose
You will support legal work inside US agencies within the Dentsu Aegis Network, with a focus on the media line of business.We are looking for an attorney with 2+ years of experience in the commercial, intellectual property or internet (preferably media) sectors; advertising, software licensing, internet marketing and regulatory law experience a plus. You will report to the Deputy General Counsel, Americas.Key Accountabilities
- Draft and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, including advertising, research and marketing, events, vendor, license, business development, SaaS and other technology, and other commercial and operational contracts.
- Analyze comments from opposing representation and propose solutions. Provide risk assessments.
- Oversee contract administration and compliance.
- Review legal contracts for execution by management.
- Develop training and legal risk management plans to senior management, and other partners at different levels.
- Implement best-practices in compliance, contracts management, intellectual property and data privacy.
- Help implement a legal strategy to support the business in relation to agreements and projects.
- 2+ years of experience in advertising, entertainment, technology, interactive, intellectual property or licensing, with a background of independently advising clients in relation to commercial transactions.
- Knowledge of legal principles in relation to contract law, entertainment law, intellectual property, licensing, fair use, right of publicity, privacy, website accessibility and dispute resolution.
- You are commercially-minded and can succinctly articulate legal advice
- You are comfortable working with all levels of management and negotiating with external partners
- You have have well-developed prioritization skills given the likelihood of dealing with multiple projects at any one time
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
Dentsu is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on sex, gender identity, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities or any other protected basis because we believe the best and brightest come from all walks of life. We aspire to foster a community in which diversity is valued in both our employees and our ideas.