Job DescriptionNo sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client, a multi-billion dollar corporation with offices across the nation, has successfully driven business results for its clients through the power of data and critical insights.
They need you, a personableSenior Full-Stack Software Engineer, to bring your skills to this growing technicalteam located in Malibu, California. This role is currently remote due to the pandemic, however, you’ll need to be located within the Pacific Time Zone. What you get to do:
- Develop highly scalable software solutions in an Agile environment using popular languages and frameworks
- Spend approx. 70% of your development time working on the front-end and the other 30% on the back-end
- Take the lead in breaking down complex business requirements into innovative technical designs
- Carry out code reviews while driving SOA and OOP best practices
- Work with geographically distributed teams of experienced technical professionals to bring new systems to life
QualificationsWhat you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on full-stack development using both front-end technologies (React.js is a must) and back-end technologies (Java and/or PHP along with related frameworks)
- Several years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Proven ability to carry out code reviews within an Agile environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work efficiently with geographically distributed teams