As a Sr. Financial System Analyst you will be responsible for the support and maintenance of various finance back office systems, work on implementation of projects from inception to completion, make sure various integrations are supported and maintained, keep up-to-date knowledge of functionalities (Netsuite, Coupa, Kyriba) Customization and integration. The ideal candidate is passionate about Wish and e-commerce, has strong technical accounting and analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.THE ROLE
- We are looking for an Sr. FinancialSystems Analyst to be responsible for the planning, analysis, design and delivery of solutions for our back-office applications.
- Experience and knowledge of implementing financial systems like Netsuite, Coupa, Kyriba isdesired
- To excel in this position, you will use your in-depth knowledge of business systems, processes and business system analysis techniques. The ideal candidate will demonstrate hands-on knowledge on configuration, leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Provide production support for various back office systems including, but not limited to researching and resolving problems with NetSuite, Coupa, Kyriba and other in-house systems
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of existing business application architecture, including integrations and data structures.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered around existing systems
- Create reports based on project requirements or as part of data integrity validation
- Participates in the management of various SaaS and hosted applications, including diagnosing, troubleshooting, and initiating corrective actions.
- Develop solutions to system technical issues and systems process issues
- Adhere to defined software development lifecycle processes, including policy compliance, documentation, solution design, configuration management, testing, and approvals.
- Analyze requirements and develop functional requirements and/or solution design documents.
- Collaborate with business, vendors and other stakeholders in problem definition, business case development, solution design, requirement, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Develop enhancements, integrations, transport protocols, batch scripts, and modifications, including unit and integration testing plans and testing scripts
- Liaise with internal business and IT groups in performing support activities, system configuration and enhancement requests.
- Interface with external software vendors for product issue troubleshooting and resolution; initiating Service Requests (SR's) as necessary with other 3rd Party Vendors
- Collaborate with technical and security architects to evaluate risk and recommend remediation.
- Coordinate penetration testing activities using internal and external service providers.
- Provide root cause analysis for any systems or process issues, ensuring remediation plans are devised, discussed and agreed on, and results are in permanent resolution of issues.
- Clearly explain a relevant technical solution to business partners or staff, including how it is deployed, how it is used by the company, where it fits in the overall IT architecture and systems strategy.
- Do not shy away from building your own application, (ground up) if the need arises
- Experience implementing In-House Banking, Cash Pooling, GL Reconciliation using any treasury systems like Kyriba
- Experience with global cash management, cash forecasting and knowledge of global clearing systems
- Design solutions of new products related to finance
- Minimum of 6-7 years of demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst supporting back office systems.
- 5+ years' hands-on Financials experience in at least one of key ERP systems preferably NetSuite
- Extensive business process knowledge, configuration and hands on experience (minimum of 5 years) on various areas (Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Reconciliations)
- General knowledge and understanding of Finance processes (like Procure to Pay, Record to Report), procedures and policies in order to translate business requirements into systems
- Experience handling cross-functional projects with applications like Tax, Internal systems, integrations
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skillsSelf-motivation, proactive and willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results.
- Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to detail and possess excellent analytical, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, resolve and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
- Exposure and experience in database like SQL may be an added advantage
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.