- Identifies and records loss costs information and underwriting information at commercial property sites (including sprinklered properties) in accordance with corporate standards of quality, time service, and productivity. These include Non-Sprinklered and Sprinklered Loss Costs Surveys, Commercial Underwriting surveys, and other types of commercial property surveys and inspections.
- Plans trips to ensure efficient, cost effective and timely completion of work. Maintain equipment and supplies in accordance with company policies. Administrative tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred and one year of related experience.
- Satisfactory completion of prescribed in-house training or equivalent required and demonstrated ability to perform all field work assignments at this grade level.
- Ability to observe, examine, measure, analyze, map, gather data, and secure transportation to and from all sites. This will involve occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs. and regular climbing of stairs and ladders, working in all types of neighborhoods and environments. It may be necessary to drive a vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Good customer service and one-on-one interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and provide feedback. Ability to conduct on-the-job training and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency using computers and spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Valid driver’s license and maintenance of satisfactory driving record in accordance with company policies required. Overnight travel (in and out of state) required in accordance with business needs.
- Professional designations (e.g. CFPS, CSP, ARM, ALCM, NFPA and/or CPCU) highly desirable
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.