At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.NTT DATA Services currently seeks manual Enrollment Processors with HealthRules Payor system knowledge to join our team working remote. JOB DESCRIPTIONRole Responsibilities:
Required Skills : Enrollment exp and HRP experience are 100% mandatory
- Processing member enrollment and change forms, including data entry in the HRP System
- Work on manual and electronic enrollments including the fallouts and errors
- Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
- Requesting and verifying information as needed to expedite enrollment.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet customer defined SLAs.
- Organizing and completing tasks per assigned priorities.
- Resolving complex situations related to enrollments using the knowledge of validation rules and following pre-established processing guidelines
About NTT DATA ServicesNTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit to learn more.NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.For Colorado: CandidatesIn compliance with theColoradoEqual Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired inColorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $21.00-$24.00. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in processing of transactions in the Health Plan Member Enrollment and Premium Services functions
- 1 to 2 years of working experience around Member Enrollment in Medicare, Commercial and QHP (Qualified Health Plan) Plans using Health Rules Platform