Field Tech Senior Associate
Field Tech Senior Associate - 22-04582 100% ONSITE in Totowa, NJ 1yr Duration MUST Be Able to Work Directly on NTTD W2 (No C2C) Job Description:
- Individuals here have a well-rounded knowledge of the policies and procedures for their work area.
- Their work may require discretion and independent judgment for non-routine matters. However, the primary focus of work activity is predominately routine.
- They may make policy recommendations to their managers and be an escalation point for less experienced team members.
- Performs basic troubleshooting, parts replacement, systems upgrades, deployment, and repair on desktops/notebooks/printers.
- May respond to calls after normal business hours per leader instructions.
- Performs troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, basic deployment, and repair on desktops/notebooks/ printers.
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact end-user experience and takes corrective action.
- Typically, requires 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- An undergraduate degree or some college coursework is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating system environment.
- Solid client service skills.
- A+ desktop or equivalent skill set is required; additional certifications for various hardware platforms may be required.
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Significant travel, including overnight domestic or international trips, may be required.