job summary:Our client in the Greater Madison Region is looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer for a 100% remote contract opportunity. Desired Skill Set:
- BS in MIS or CS equivalent trade-off in related education and related professional work experience.
- 3+ years of IT Operations Management and/or IT Service Management technologies experience with demonstrated achievement and progressive responsibilities in executing projects to meet goals including experience in system administration and solution integration.
- Proficiency in a business environment for requirement collection, time and priority management, system documentation, problem resolution and issue debugging.
- 3+ years of experience working with Agile Development Practices.
- 2+ years of programming experience with automation or development in C#.
- 3+ years of experience Production Support experience.
- 3+ years of experience in technology delivery in a DevOps / Cloud Engineering environment.
- strong grasp of automation and monitoring tools (ability to automate repeatable tasks via scripting).
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems.
- This professional level position will analyze application system needs of various business areas within the organization and design application systems which meet business needs that are efficient, dependable, maintainable and consistent with existing standards across various technology platforms.
- This is an expert level analyst/designer position whereby the incumbent will receive minimal supervision and work guidance from Information Technology management.
- Assignments will be complex, with broad scope and significance, and include a deep understanding of multiple application systems and interfaces.
- This position will also mentor other professional staff by providing guidance to improve productivity through the effective and efficient use of information technology tools and skills. Provides leadership to Development Team members.
- The incumbent must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors