Programmer Analyst/Application Software Developer. / Denver, CO ( Hybrid), 3 Months ContractRemote Role, Local to CO onlyClient is recruiting for candidates with specialized expertise to help collect requirements, design, develop, test, debug, document and fully implement a ticketing system for our HR and Payroll Departments. This ticketing/incident management system is intended to collect demographic information and issue reasons from the end user (CDHS Staff) about various human resources and payroll issues. Once the ticket has been submitted, we need the HR and Payroll staff to "work the ticket, document progress, transfer tickets between users, move tickets between various queues, etc. There is a list of requirements. The selected candidate will be expected to review the requirements that are currently documented, refine, and work with the business to propose the best solution. The position will work closely with the IT Manager and representatives from the HR and Payroll departments at CDHS. From the initial research that has been conducted, we are looking for someone with expertise in Google Forms, Google Tables, and AppSheets. We believe a solution exists within these google products and need a Google expert to help guide the discussion and develop the solution. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Min 2 years of experience working with Google Forms, Google Tables, and AppSheets.
- Experience working on a similar project and development of a similar solution.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must be Colorado resident.
- Experience working closely with stakeholders to help define, gather, and clearly document business rules/requirements.