job summary:Randstad Federal is seeking an SAP PS Functional Analyst in support of a program with Department of Navy. location: BETHESDA, Marylandjob type: Contractsalary: $90 - 100 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:Job Duties:
Preferred Skills: - 5+ years PS experience - Experience in post go-live production support and break/fix - Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills qualifications:
- Provide PS expertise to confirm/develop business requirements definition;
- Provide configuration, data migration, interface, and functional support as necessary;
- Develop and maintain systems documentation including business process procedures, functional design specifications, process flows, and test cases;
- Support development of training work products and respond to trainer questions;
- Define user authorization requirements;
- Provide help desk support, assisting and resolving end user support problems, resolving PS defects ('break/fix'), analyzing proposed improvements or changes to the Navy ERP PS solution and system;
- Prepare/conduct briefings, demos or training sessions as needed.
skills: Business AnalysisSAP Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors