Sr. Cloud Engineer
- 5+ Years in Enterprise Windows Datacenter Background supporting .Net,.Net Core, ASP.Net, MVC, IIS, SQL infrastructure.
- 5+ years of experience with CI/CD tools and concepts (e.g. Azure Pipelines, GitHub Action, etc.)
- 3+ Experience working with Virtualization including VMWare, ESXi, HyperV, Docker Infrastructure.
- 3+ Experience in infrastructure as a code: Logic Apps, Azure Resource Manager, Terraform, Ansible development engineering optimization and testing.
- 2+ Years of Performance Analytics Experience with Azure Cloud Platform working with Azure Log Analytics, Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel
- 2+ years' Experience in Security debugging, optimizing automated Virtualization Infrastructure / container native cloud deployments issues.
- Experience with networking and security concepts, methods and technologies in large scale, production Azure and hybrid environments.
- Develop solutions integrating Microsoft Azure clouds with services hosted on-premises and in other clouds.
- Learn and apply new Microsoft Azure cloud technologies.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Working alongside key vendors (Microsoft, VMware, Etc.) to drive the development and deployment of their technologies within the environment.
- Build migration solution from on-prem to Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Contribute to architecture and infrastructure designs.
- Write automation code (IaC) and developing CI/CD pipelines.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Establish and implement monitoring and management infrastructure for both availability and performance management.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Design and implement data protection options, including HA and BCP protection in Azure.
- Build automated processes using well-known languages and frameworks such as PowerShell, CLI, python, YML, JSON, Terraform, Azure Templates.
- The estimated pay range for this position is USD $66.92/Hr - USD $84.04/Hr and is a Non-Exempt role.
- Exact compensation and offers of employment are dependent on circumstances of each case and will be determined based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, licenses or certifications, and location.